Friday 2 November 2012

Mutan and Frustration

I was so frustrated today because I wanted to sculpt and I didn't have paperclay, cold porcelain, or even paper to paper mache with. (My stack of newspaper was thrown away.) I remembered a color pencil thing I did before and went through my sketchpads looking for it. I wanted to practice with color pencils. And then I found my Mutan drawing a few years back. 



There was a lot of space so I looked for some pictures of Mutan on my lappy. He grew up well. He gets into fights way too much though. 




This is what I made yesterday. A couple thing for my honey and me. I made it from the extra bit of cold porcelain I still had. 


I practiced some sculpting with regular modeling clay when I ran out of cold porcelain. (I didn't rotate them like that. I uploaded it properly, it just ends up that way after it's uploaded somehow.)









I made a GIF again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!