Wednesday 24 October 2012

4koma - Baking



So I made a 4koma today instead. I think this looks much better compared to my first attempt. Tablets are hard to use, I'll probably just scan from now on. I'll bake again tomorrow and take pictures this time. The cake disappeared before even 10 mins out of the oven. We didn't use icing since it's good enough without.

I've been having problems keeping up with my everyday sched so I'll be posting MWF (GMT +8) from now on. I don't want to let you down like other people who make blogs or webcomics do. It's not that I'm looking down on them or anything, I just personally don't want it to happen to me and I have done that before; I don't want to do it again. I'll be posting MWF at 8:00am. Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!