Thursday 18 October 2012

Doodles and Mouse mouse


I spent the whole day (most of it) with my mom and wrote something during the trip about a lot of things thinking of posting it here but I've decided not to. Here's what i did while I was chillin' at Mcdo. (Literally. It was freezing there.)



And this is mouse mouse! My first ever cold porcelain sculpture. As you can see, the paint's cracking off a bit.

I probably shouldn't have used acrylic on top of poster paint and added more poster paint of top of that. I'll probably scrape the paint getting off and repaint with poster paint.

And oh! I decided to redo the girl's body. It looked off.

It still does. I'll be playing around with it, but I have a problem right now.



There's nothing open, but the memory load is really high. I don't know what I did to break it and I don't know how to fix it. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!