Sunday 14 October 2012

The first post!

This is my very first post in my personally anticipated blog! I have been wanting to make one for some time. I didn't want to post before I've completely personalized the layout and everything, but I just couldn't wait anymore! 

I'll be filling this blog with everything I'm interested in and everything that cheeses me off! 

My current interests (in order of what comes to mind):
Sculpting             
Drawing             
Digital Painting           
Some actual painting
Weaving              
Book Binding
Sewing 
Baking
Cooking
Games
Animation

I'm an introvert, sort of. I like being with people but it wears me out. For me it's having so much information thrown at you all at the same time! Their voice, intonation, manner of speech, facial expression, body language, and the emotion in their eyes- I take in all those. It's no wonder it's exhausting! I’ve had much less experience spending time with people so you all probably handle it better.

I look forward to spending my life with you! (How was I supposed to say that without it sounding like a marriage contract?)

Here’s something I’ve been working on the last couple of hours:
Should I use a watermark or something?

I'll be making 12 of these for a personal poster-calendar sort of thing. I was going to make a background for this blog first but my bathroom break gave me an idea I couldn't ignore. (Do idea fairies live in bathrooms or something? Sounds fishy..)

I don't know how often I'll be updating this, but it probably wont be once a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!